Friday, September 4, 2009

We had our practice early at 8:30 this morning in the rain and I love playing in the rain. It's just perfect for me. We had good practice, better than yesterday I felt. Then straight after practice, we went to support our boys. They had a game at 9:30 this morning vs. Ireland. We made it to 2nd half and saw the score 0-2. Our boys were losing, I was not happy about that. Watching the 2nd half was really intense because the game was really aggressive and sloppy. The field was flooded of puddles from the rain so it was really wet and sloppy. I knew that the field the girls will play on tomorrow will most likely be wet and sloppy. So I'm mentally preparing myself for a wet game. 

I'm soooo pumped up for our first game tomorrow morning against Germany!!! I cannot explain what I am feeling at this moment right now. But I'm going to calm down and hopefully a good night sleep. So I can dream about getting a shutout and winning the game. In the morning, I'm going to stay focused and visualize myself making the saves. I will also get to see my wonderful family at the game except for my older brother due to his job. But I know he will be thinking of me and following the blogs and news =). Okay, now the most important thing...The game starts at 9:30 AM on September 5 in Taiwan time meaning 9:30 PM on September 4 in Eastern time. I'm assuming the USA company have it working live so you can go to this site and watch it www.deaflympics.tv

If you have problem with it, please let me know and I'll do my best to get information on how to make it work. Thanks!!! 

I cannot wait! GOOO USA!!! We will get that GOLD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Go USA Go!!!
    Go Jes Go!!!
    No Internet coverage tonight as far as I can tell; Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Germans bite the dust!
    Jessie Zamichow dominates and says "NOT IN MY HOUSE!"
    Here's the happy recap:
    http://www.usdeaflympics.org/articles/article/2009/sep/05/womens-soccer-defeats-deutschland-4-0/

    ReplyDelete