Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I started this blog because I thought that would be the best way to updates all of my friends and family about the Deaflympics in Tapei, Taiwan.

I'm leaving for Detroit Airport at like 4:30 tomorrow morning (Aug 26th). Pretty early but got a flight out to LA at 7:05, wouldn't want to miss it!!! When I get to LA, I will be getting together with the both women's and men's soccer team to receive our bags and uniform and eat dinner before we get on the 17 hours flight to Taiwan at 1:30 in the morning on August 27. Yea, it's going to be a very long flight but at least there will be plenty of team bonding!

I'm pretty excited about this experience, you only get this kind of experience once a lifetime! 

Anyway, for those you who want to know the game schedule ahead of the time since the whole 12 hours difference is a little confusing (I know, I'm still a little confused!), you can watch them on the internet at this site. http://www.deaflympics.tv/


1st Game is Sept 5 at 9:30 am=Sept 4 at 9:30 pm in USA
2nd Game is Sept 7 at 9:30 am =Sept 6 at 9:30 pm in USA

I will add the rest of the game schedule in the next blog when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment